Credit rating legal legal rights, the conventional European credit rating Ideas type, creditworthiness evaluation, financial obligation advice and distance advertising of economic solutions.
- Report on the customer Credit Directive
- Credit legal rights
- Credit rating information
- Creditworthiness evaluation: maxims and mapping
- Over-indebtedness and Debt Advice
- Distance marketing of economic solutions
- Behavioural research on digitalisation
- Associated links
Post on the buyer Credit Directive
As an element of its EU consumer policy modification, the Commission has undertaken overview of the Directive on credit agreements for consumers (2008/48/EC). The effort follows its evaluation that is recent highlighted a few challenges hindering its functioning, in specific, in terms of range, information provision and creditworthiness evaluation. It will require into consideration the effect of COVID-19 in the credit market as well as on customers, including susceptible people.
Credit legal rights
Whenever taking out fully credit, you can find guidelines in destination to make sure a real solution, should it is required. Continue reading